PBHMI dot ORG use G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work), an intelligent suite of apps from Google Cloud.
- Google Sites is an easy way to create and share webpages.
- XHTML Transitional, XHTML 1.0 Transitional is the same as HTML 4.01 Transitional, but follows XML syntax rules. It supports everything found in XHTML 1.0 Strict, but also permits the use of a number of elements and attributes that are judged presentational, in order to ease the transition from HTML 3.2 and earlier. These include center, u, strike, and applet.
- Microdata, Tags that webmasters can use to markup their pages in ways recognized by major search providers.
- PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
- HTML5 IE enabling script shim.
- Lightbox JS is a simple, unobtrusive script used to overlay images on the current page. It’s a snap to setup and works on all modern browsers.
- Handheld Friendly Tells mobile browsers that the content is already framed for mobile browsing.
- The Open Graph protocol enables any web page to become a rich object in a social graph, a open protocol supported by Facebook.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a stylesheet language used to describe the presentation of a document written in a markup language. Its most common application is to style web pages written in HTML.
- Google API The website uses some form of Google APIs to provide interaction with the many API’s Google Providers.
- RSS, A family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated content such as blog entries, news headlines or podcasts.