Official Website DPD Partai Demokrat NTB.
- PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
- HTML5 IE enabling script shim.
- Lightbox JS is a simple, unobtrusive script used to overlay images on the current page. It’s a snap to setup and works on all modern browsers.
- Handheld Friendly Tells mobile browsers that the content is already framed for mobile browsing.
- The Open Graph protocol enables any web page to become a rich object in a social graph, a open protocol supported by Facebook.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a stylesheet language used to describe the presentation of a document written in a markup language. Its most common application is to style web pages written in HTML.
- Google API The website uses some form of Google APIs to provide interaction with the many API’s Google Providers.
- RSS, A family of web feed formats used to publish frequently updated content such as blog entries, news headlines or podcasts.